The two-day training is intense yet very rewarding. The training programme includes discussions, presentations, one to one mentoring throughout the course and up to five practical installations in dedicated training bays. At the end of the course, there will be a formal assessment.
The Master Installer Course offers a balanced mix of technical explanations, presentations and practical sessions. It will cover the following areas in great detail:
- Health & safety The flooring process
- Subfloor preparation, types, moisture meters, calculations smoothing compounds and contaminates
- Adhesive types & application
- Vinyl flooring products, underlayments, layouts, installation, underfloor heating, stair cases and maintenance
- Vinyl flooring, manufacturing process, products, plank replacement and repairs, border work and much more
ASSESSMENTOn the last day of the course, each participant will be asked to complete a specific task within a certain time frame in one of the training bays. This task will be evaluated by the Training Manager. Quick-Step will actively promote the skills and professional workmanship of qualified Master Installers. Therefore, only the very best flooring installers will receive the Quick-Step Master Installer certification.
TIMINGDay 1: 8.45am - 5.30pm
Day 2: 8.45am - 5.30pm